Name: 6 STAGES 50GPD REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM with UV light
Information: Reverse Osmosis water filter system
Produces 50 gallons of water per day
Our Domestic reverse osmosis system is the reverse osmosis system that purifies the water that you drink,
giving it great taste and removing everything that could harm you
in the short and long term.
1. 3 Gallons or 4 Gallons Plastic Standards Water Storage Tank.
2. Polypropylene Made Housing
3. Automatic Shut-off Valve, 300cc Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve.
4. Long Reach Chrome Faucet.
5. water connector.
6. Drain Saddle Valve.
7. White Color 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
8. Completely Assembled
9. 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
10. Installation Instruction.
If you want to know about Domestic reverse osmosis system,Please Click
Our reverse osmosis water filter system comes complete with a standard 3 or 4 gallons plastic water storage tank
and all the necessary fittings,installation kits, white 1/4" tubing,
installation manual and a long-reach faucet.
WATER FITLER CARTRIDGES
1. (Stage 1) 5 Micron Sediment water Filter :With only five micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust
and sand particles.
2. (Stage 2) Granular Activated Carbon water Filter:It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals.
It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
3. (Stage 3) 1 Micron Sediment water Filter :With only 1 micron rating, provides effective filtration to protect
your membrane.It provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
4. (Stage 4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane:A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that
processes 50 gallons per day.It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your
water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
5. (Stage 5) Post Carbon water filter:This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to
enhance the quality of your drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste
6. (stage 6) UV light , sterilization of the water .
7 .Easily connects to faucet with diverter valve
Replacement water Filter cartridge:
Filter Description (Standard Size)
9 7/8" pre-filter 5 micron sediment
9 7/8" pre granular activated carbon
9 7/8" pre-filter 1 micron sediment
1.8" x 12" size TFC membrane.
10" Inline post carbon filter
6 UV light
With your own reverse osmosis water filter system under your sink working for you twenty-four hours a day, you can have as much purified water at the touch of a finger
whenever you want it. Free to use all you want, clean, safe water on tap, and no more trips to the store.